SENIOR MODEL APPLICATION
Thank you for considering being part our Senior Model project! We only have FIVE openings for this! Here are a few things you need to know:
1. Applications are only accepted NOW THROUGH APRIL 22nd so be sure to submit yours before then to be considered!
2. These aren't replacing your Senior Session but are short mini sessions that will be used as part of our upcoming Senior Week Launch.
3. A $25 Application Fee is required if you're chosen. This fee will be applied towards your full Senior Session.
4. As part of this project, you will be featured on our social media accounts as well as our website. If chosen, we will ask that you share your featured post/images on your social media accounts with a simple, positive blurb about your experience working with us.
5. To be elibigle, a current headshot/selfie must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, as well as submitting the form below. Please know that eligibility is based not on looks, but on personality! We're looking for students that are friendly and like to have fun!
6. All models agree to be PHOTOGRAPHED BEFORE MAY 11th!
So What's Included?
-15 to 20 minute fun, relaxed mini Senior Session
-5 Low Resolution Digital Images
-Exclusive offer of $75 OFF the cost of your full Senior Session (plus your $25 application fee credited towards it).
-These spots are open to males or females, who are current juniors (Class of 2020) in Campbell County.
-Again, eligibility is based not on looks but on personality--we're looking for students that are friendly and like to have fun!
-Someone who's willing to share a little about themselves and also share about their experience with us.
What's Required If You're Chosen?
-Active on both Facebook and Instagram (or at least a parent active if you're not).
-Be willing to come in for a quick consultation with a parent/guardian and the photographer to discuss details for your mini Senior Session.
-Signed contract by parent/guardian agreeing to terms and granting permission.
-Agree to have your images shared on social media--and be willing to share them on your accounts as well.
-A short blurb written before your mini, sharing what you're most excited for regarding your senior year.
-Two random fun facts about yourself, a list of your extracurricular activities, and a brief bio about yourself to be shared on social media (more about that later if you're chosen!).
For sure interested? Fill out the form below to get started!